Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week in review

It's been a busy week and I haven't had much time to post.  Sarah's parents left Sunday and we've been on our own for a few days.  Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to...

My niece Karen and her boyfriend Matthew came over Friday night to meet Lucy and have a few beers.  She was the first of my side of the family to make it over and thus is the only relative I now feel bad about not buying Christmas presents.  :P

Mike and Jan Lastort came by Friday night as well and although they got in some Lucy time, it was nice that it actually felt like they came to see Sarah and me. :)

The Fishes (Chris, Christine, and Caroline) came over on Saturday and brought good karma to the Jets.  Their adorable one year old spent some fun times running towards or away from our dog Cypher while Chris and I drank some mugs of "daddy juice."  I hadn't seen Christine in a few years and was both encouraged and disappointed when she didn't have a cigarette to bum me.  She's been off them for a few years so maybe there's hope for me.  Oooooh! Be right back... I think I may have remembered seeing a broken Marlboro in between the console and drivers seat....

Hmmmm... nope... anyone know a good mechanic that can repair a torn out dashboard? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment